Halong Bay Yacht Tour With Car Transfer From Hanoi
Traveling to Halong Bay has long been a hot trend among vacationers who love sailing, cruising, and relaxing amid the legendary sea, and now Halong Yacht Tours offers a wonderful option to perfect the voyage. There stand out the state-of-the-art yachts that make sailing fantastic while the launch of the new Hanoi – Halong Expressway cuts the travel time to only 2 hours. In that sense, one-day Halong Tour with Luxuy Yacht becomes the absolutely great ideas ever. If you are short of time, our high-speed and luxury yachts are the first choice instead of traditional junks!
One-Day Halong Bay Yacht Tour in Details
09h00: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay via highway with duration time only 2 hours.
11h00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Island then boarding on private yacht for your own and start your trip around the Bay.
Our Luxury Halong Yacht offers off-the-beaten-track cruise experience to Halong Bay, it is the different point from traditional wooden boats. A more relaxing trip sailing around the less visited areas of the extraordinary bay, experience the daily lives of the tranquil floating villages and see the marvelous nature in the emerald waters through various activities from swimming, having lunch onboard.
You also can take beautiful photos of tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs. These limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and Fighting Cocks (the symbol of Halong Bay).
15h00: End of Halong Bay cruising tour, disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, say good bye to the yacht team then our driver transfers you back to Hanoi.
End of Halong Bay Yacht Tour With Car Transfer From Hanoi
Halong Bay Yacht Tour Prices
- Private Party in USD valid till 30 December 2018
- There are 3 types of yacht to choose
|Group Size||Cap Camarat||Jeanneau Leader 36||Jeanneau NC14|
- Round trip transfer by private car Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi ;
- English speaking guide;
- Charter yacht for a 4-hour on Halong Bay.
- Lunch on board;
- Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
- Mineral water & cool tissue on car.
- Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
- The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.