Halong Bay Yacht Tour From Halong City
Traveling to Halong Bay has long been a hot trend among vacationers who love sailing, cruising, and relaxing amid the legendary sea, and now Halong Yacht Tours offers a wonderful option to perfect the voyage. If you have a short time and would want to see maximum the legendary Halong Bay, there stand out the state-of-the-art yachts that make sailing fantastic. In that sense, forget the traditional junk cruise, one-day Halong Tour with Luxuy Yacht becomes the absolutely great ideas ever!
Detailed tour program
08h00: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Halong City and transfer to Tuan Chau Island Pier.
Boarding on private yacht for your own and start your trip around the Bay.
Our Luxury Halong Yacht offers off-the-beaten-track cruise experience to Halong Bay, it is the different point from traditional wooden boats. A more relaxing trip sailing around the less visited areas of the extraordinary bay, experience the daily lives of the tranquil floating villages and see the marvelous nature in the emerald waters through various activities from swimming, having lunch onboard.
You also can take beautiful photos of tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs. These limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and Fighting Cocks (the symbol of Halong Bay).
12h30: End of Halong Bay cruising tour, disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, say good bye to the yacht team then our driver transfers you back to your hotel in Halong City.
End of Halong Bay Yacht Tour From Halong City
Halong Bay Yacht Tour Prices
- Private Party in USD per person valid till 30 December 2018;
- There are 3 types of yacht to choose.
|Group Size||Cap Camarat||Jeanneau Leader 36||Jeanneau NC14|
- Round trip transfer by private car from your hotel in Halong City to Tuan Chau Island Pier.
- English speaking guide;
- Charter yacht for a 4-hour cruise on Halong Bay;
- Lunch on board;
- Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
- Mineral water & cool tissue on car.
- Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
- The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Departure/Return LocationHalong City